Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The cemetery mapping and condition assessments conducted by Texas Cemetery Restoration are complete, the City now has the necessary data and information to develop an interactive online system that will enable customers to search for and find the exact location of their loved ones in the Cemetery. In the meantime, a static map and database are located on the City of Marble Falls website at http://www.marblefallstx.gov/202/City-Cemetery. Other benefits of the project are:
• More complete and accurate inventory of entire cemetery;
• Complete mapping of all sections of the City Cemetery to include GPS coordinates for each gravesite;
• Will have the GIS data needed to develop ability to locate gravesites online via search (text) or map (graphical);
• New grid system for easier and more accurate gravesite location and marking for burials;
• Identify possible unoccupied useable space throughout the cemetery;
• Condition assessment of all monuments in disrepair