Hours of Operation
Regular Season hours of operation will run from June 1 to August 18, 2013. Open Saturdays in May, beginning May 11; and the last two weekends of August through September as weather and staffing permit.
Hours of Operation
Daily ~ Noon-6 pm
Adult Lap Swimming (M, W, F) ~ 11:30 am to Noon
* Note: The pool may be closed at any time without advanced notice due to safety or maintenance concerns.
Summer 2013 Fees
Regular admission can be paid on a per admission basis, or discounted admission tickets and/or a season pass can be purchased at a discounted rate. Discounted admission tickets and passes purchased in advance are non-refundable.
||Discounted Admission (20 tickets)
Admission Fee - Fee paid per person for daily entrance to the pool.
*Child - Ages 3-12 (no charge for children under 3).
* Adult/Teen - Age 13 and up.
*Family - Family members of a household living at the same address. (Proof of residency may be required).
*Note: Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by someone who is at least 18 years of age.
- Obey lifeguards at all times
- Adult required for children under age 11
- No smoking in the pool area
- No alcoholic beverages in the pool area
- No glass containers in the pool area
- No running
- No horseplay in or around the pool
- No diving in shallow end of pool
- No flips off diving board or side of pool
- Goggles not allowed while jumping off diving board
- Do not hang on pool ropes
- No cursing
- All children in wading pool must be accompanied by an adult
- All swimmers responsible for personal items
- Swim diapers must be worn at all times by non-potty trained toddlers
- Jeans or street clothing not allowed in the pool (light weight t-shirts are allowed)
- No flotation devices in the deep end of the pool
The Lakeside Swimming Pool may be rented for parties.
Lifeguards are provided as part of the rental fee. Pool reservation must be made seven (7) days or more in advance of the desired pool rental date; and all fees paid within five (5) days of requesting the reservation. Food, drinks, gifts, and party favors are allowed. Snacks and cold drinks are also available for purchase at the pool
Pool Reservation Calendar
Swimming Pool Reservation Request
10:00 am - Noon Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Daily (6:00 pm -8:00 pm last 2 Saturdays of August)
||$60 (1-25 people)
$80 (26-50 people)
$100 (51-75 people)
$120 (76-100 people)
$140 (101-125 people)
Fees for pool parties cancelled less than a week in advance of the rental date or due to weather, are non-refundable; however a one-time date change is allowed, and fees may be applied to a later available date.
For more information on swimming pool party reservations
please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (830) 798-6250.
2013 SWIMMING LESSON and SWIM TEAM
Swimming lessons for beginners are available three days a week for two different age groups; 2 to 4 year olds, and 5 and up. We will also be organizing and training our summer swim team of boys and girls, ages 4 and up.
8 Lessons - 30 minutes each, Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 2+ weeks.
Annual Membership Fee plus Monthly Instruction Fee
*Swim Team Membership Fee for each additional family member is $45.
Swimming Lesson Registration
Swim Team Registration
To register, or for more information on swimming lessons and swim team, please
contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (830) 798-6250.
Pool phone number is (830)798-6255.